Sunday, April 21, 2013

Blog Under Construction

. . .Well? Did you read the title? o.O

What do you think of the new blog look for Prints? I'm hoping to add a header picture and few to go on the sides and I may organize a bit. . .to be determined, I guess.

Dude! More followers! O.O That shocks me, honestly; haven't been on and all. . .

BUT THAT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE! (maybe. . ) lol I hope so, anyway. :P

Just wanted to let you all know that I have NOT fallen off the face of the earth. Geez, almost a whole two months has been and gone without me posting. I'm so. . .sorry. . .? I've been pretty busy (graduating in less than a month; yup, prepping for that'll take up some time).

So, don't give up on me. I WILL be back with pictures and posts and lots of good tidbits about what Joey and I (and all our freaky retarded cats) have been up to lately. ^.^

Until then, enjoy your Hoofprints-less life. ;)

Out.

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for commenting! Comments to me are like opening presents on Christmas. ^.^ If you ask a question, I will answer you on your own blog; but do not dispair -- if you don't HAVE a blog, I will reply to your comment right here. So be sure to check back if you were looking for an answer. :)